I'm Still Here!!

Wow, I can't believe it has been so long since I've written a post!! Well, May was super busy with weddings and graduations, and then we moved at the beginning of June. Sweet Stirrings is now located in Zachary, Louisiana, serving the Baton Rouge area! I am going to miss all of my customers in Austin, Texas so much! I thank all of you for your continued support over the past few years. For those of you who love my decorated sugar cookies, those are available for shipping, so just let me know when you need some!
Because summer is just getting started good, I thought I would share some adorable anchor and swim suit cookies I made for a bachelorette party. They were made to match a white, navy, and gold nautical themed party. I just love the anchor detail on the bikinis! And, don't you think the gold rope tied to the bags adds such a cute touch?!?





Comments

Popular Posts